Icyo gukora cy'ibanze Edit
Mbere na mbere ugomba kuhindura intwaramakuru (template) mu Kinyarwanda. After that or in parallel, some initial articles can be written. As for the beginning, they can be english/french articles to be translated. That will be easier than starting from scratch. I will try to include some articles and structures for you to translate them. Nosoccomtothom 10:52, 4 Oct 2004 (UTC)
Congratulations for YOUR own WP. I'm from Germany and I try to be your key for the rest of the world in any kind of WP-things. I do not speak your language. but I learn very swiftly. Contact me on my Discussion-site. -- Joschy 15:56, 28 July 2006 (UTC)
Please do everything slowly! Edit
On evrey WP there is a chaos. In the German WP there is an chaos in the Categories. I give you one hint. Think about each Category. Is the new Cat. really needed or could we do the article ointo an existing Cat. (Cat means Category ;) ). Do it from the beginning then you do not have these problems in the future and so you can conzentrate on more important things -> articles :) -- Joschy 16:11, 28 July 2006 (UTC)
- If there is another word for "Administrator" in the Kinyarwanda-language we can switch the name very quick. -- Joschy 18:49, 28 July 2006 (UTC)
Vize işlemleri vize Başvurusu Vize Almak ROMANYA VİZESİ Romanya vize başvurusu Romanya vizesi Romanya vize işlemleri Almanya vizesi Almanya vizesi Almanya vize işlemleri En hızlı vize başvurularınızda şüphesiz tek yardımcınız vize sitesi Vize Moldovya Moldova otel rezervasyonu Moldovya uçak bileti Moldova vizesi Moldova vize işlemleri ve vize başvurusu yapabileceğiniz Hızlı vize Hızlı vize başvurusu Vize Forum Vize forum İspanya Vizesi İspanya Vizesi Vize işlemleri Vize işlemleri Fransa Vizesi Fransa Vizesi Almanya Vizesi Almanya Vizesi
yardımlaşma ve vize danışmanlık belge ve evrakları forumu.
Hi, i request a bot bit for BotMultichill.
- Botmaster : Multichill
- Bot's name : BotMultichill
- List of botflags on others wikipedias: about 100+ atm (see meta:User:Multichill for the current list)
- Purpose: Interwiki (pywikipedia)
- Technical details : BotMultichill is an interwiki bot starting at the Dutch wikipedia. The bot uses the pywikipedia framework and runs day and night in autonomous mode. Sometimes the bot will run in manual assisted mode to solve interwiki conflicts. Multichill 15:48, 6 September 2007 (UTC)
Hi, i request a bot flag for AlleborgoBot
- Operator: Alleborgo
- Automatic or Manually Assisted: Automatic, in "-autonomous" mode. Sometimes the bot will run in manual assisted mode to solve interwiki conflicts.
- Programming Language(s): Pywikipedia framework daily updated to the last SVN version
- Function Summary: interwiki
- Already has a bot flag in: ar, am, an, ast, az, bar, bat-smg, bg, br, bn, bpy, bs, ca, ceb, cs, cv, da, de, el, en, eo, es, et, eu, fa, fi, fiu-vro, fr, frp, fy, ga, gl, he, hr, hsb, ht, hu, hy, id, is, it, iu, ja, jv, ka, kk, ksh, ku, lb, li, lmo, ln, lt, lv, mk, mi, ml, mr, ms, mt, nap, nds, nds-nl, nl, nn, no, pl, pms, ps, pt, ro, roa-tara, ru, sco, sh, sk, simple, sl, sq, sr, su, sv, ta, tg, th, to, tr, tt, uk, ur, vec, vi, vls, vo, zh, zh-classical, zh-min-nan, zh-yue. On it.wiki has done more than 65000 edit.
Thanks --AlleborgoBot 16:08, 2 November 2007 (UTC)
Hello, I'm Italian and I have created Template:Languages (wikipedia in other languages). I don't speak your language. If any Kinyarwanda wikipedia user can traslate template in Kinyarwanda, i can create the other wikimedia projets template. This template is my gift to Kinyarwanda Wikipedia.
Bonjour, je suis italienne et j'ai crée le Template:Languages (wikipedia in other languages/wikipédia en autres langues). Je ne parle pas votre langue. Si il y a un usager de Wikipédia qui parle Kinyarwanda et qui peut traduire le template, je peut créer ainsi le template "outres projets de wikimedia". Ce template est mon cadeau à la Wikipédia en Kinyarwanda.
--22.214.171.124 17:14, 15 January 2008 (UTC)
Hello, thanks for thinking about Kinyarwanda WIKI. I am ready to go on with the Wikipedia translation. Please contact me at email@example.com
- Operator: User:Purodha = ksh:User:Purodha (b'crat @ ksh)
- Function: interwiki link maintenance
- Operation: manually-assisted mode, occasionally in automatic or autonomous mode, starting mostly from the Wikipedia of Ripuarian languages
- Software: pywikipediabot framework updated daily from svn to latest version
- Already has bot flag on: more pending.
- Generally, there is cumulated data on the bot (sorry, due to current technical problems at the toolserver, the data is partially not up to date, and may be inaccessible for short periods of time)
Thank you! --Purodha Blissenbach 11:40, 12 February 2008 (UTC)
I request the bot flag for Alexbot:
- Programming Language:Pywikipedia SVN
- Functions:Interwiki(+autonomous), double redirect fix, featured article interwiki link.
- Other languages:All statistics in here
Thank you--Alexsh 12:25, 26 February 2008 (UTC)
Hi, I request a bot bit for SieBot.
- Botmaster : Siebrand
- Bot's name : SieBot
- List of botflags on others Wikipedias: Almost every Wikipedia (some 25 missing). See current list of user status and edits
- Purpose: Interwiki (pywikipedia)
- Technical details : SieBot is an interwiki bot starting at any Wikipedia. The bot uses the pywikipedia framework and runs day and night in autonomous mode. Sometimes the bot will run in manual assisted mode to solve interwiki conflicts. It has made over 5 million edits since it started. Siebrand 22:41, 26 June 2008 (UTC)
Dear all, this is to request a bot flag for Synthebot. Its technical information is summarized below.
- Operator: Julian Mendez
- Automatic or Manually Assisted: mostly automatic in autonomous mode; sometimes manually assisted to solve interwiki conflicts
- Programming Language(s): pywikipedia (source code)
- Function Summary: interwiki links
- Already has a bot flag on: global bot running on more than 200 wikipedias.
Bot policy Edit
Hello. To facilitate steward granting of bot access, I suggest implementing the standard bot policy on this wiki. In particular, this policy allows stewards to automatically flag known interlanguage linking bots (if this page says that is acceptable), which form the vast majority of such requests. The policy also enables global bots on this wiki (if this page says that is acceptable), which are trusted bots that will be given bot access on every wiki that allows global bots.
This policy makes bot access requesting much easier for local users, operators, and stewards. To implement it we only need to create a redirect to this page from Project:Bot policy, and add a line at the top noting that it is used here. Please read the text at m:Bot policy before commenting. If you object, please say so; I hope to implement in one week if there is no objection, since it is particularly written to streamline bot requests on wikis with little or no community interested in bot access requests. --Luckas Blade 15:25, 1 March 2009 (UTC)
Small request Edit
Hello! I am a Polish wikipedian and I would like to ask you for your help - writing a new article about former Polish President who won the Nobel Peace Prize in 1983 – Lech Wałęsa. I have looked for his biography in your Wikipedia but without success. Polish Wikipedians will be grateful for your help. Thank you so much in advance! PS you can find the English version of the article here. Best wishes from Poland, Patrol110 16:58, 26 December 2009 (UTC)
connectivity project Edit
Hallo, my name is Anastasiya Lvova, I'm "duty" in Connectivity project. The essence of the "Connectivity" project is to study and enhance the coherence of Wikipedia, or, in other words, to improve hypertext navigation between articles. The project deals with deadends, isolated articles, non-categorized articles, transitivity of the category tree, etc.
We want to work with your language version, but we need configured MediaWiki:Disambiguationspage for it (with direct links to template namespace pages, for example, ru:MediaWiki:Disambiguationspage/de:MediaWiki:Disambiguationspage/fr:MediaWiki:Disambiguationspage). Is it possible to set it up for our usage?
thanks in advance, Lvova 18:04, 13 June 2010 (UTC)
- Since there were no objections here (nor any agreements), I have granted sysop for three months. - Andre Engels 21:45, 16 January 2011 (UTC)
Article request Edit
- en:BBC - http://www.bbcgreatlakes.com/
- en:National Museum of Rwanda
- en:Kigali Independent University
- en:Ministry of Defence (Rwanda)
- en:Ministry of Health (Rwanda)
- en:Ministry of Finance and Economic Planning (Rwanda)
- en:Ministry of Disaster Management and Refugee Affairs
- en:National Republican Movement for Democracy and Development
- en:École Belge de Kigali
- en:Groupe Scolaire Officiel de Butare
- en:Nyarugenge District
- en:Prime Minister of Rwanda
- en:Seal of Rwanda
- en:Lycée de Kigali
- en:Assassination of Juvénal Habyarimana and Cyprien Ntaryamira
- en:Rwandan Civil War
- en:Kigeli IV of Rwanda
- en:Hutu Ten Commandments
WhisperToMe 22:21, 31 August 2011 (UTC)
I would resign and leave. --Kmoksy 10:47, 7 April 2011 (UTC)
Hello Kmoksy, I hope you are doing, I have been trying to improve what I can on this WP, but in most cases I am limited to what I can edit ,and would wish to create new categories and templates which are among those missing on this WP, being a native speaker of Kinyarwanda being an admin can help in monitoring this Wp which needs improvements, Just inquiring what I takes,,, Thanks for the efforts to improve this WP.. Ndahiro derrick (talk) 13:17, 11 May 2021 (UTC)
I noticed that while all the other articles are in Kinyarwanda the menus on the side and on the top are still in English. Here's what you could translate for the menu items (and their URLs as a consequence):
- Main page - Intangiriro
- Community portal - Irembo y'isangano
- Current events - Ibigezweho
- Recent changes - Ibiherutse guhindurwa
- Random page - Njyana aho ariho hose (Literally take me anywhere; no specific word meaning "random" in Kinyarwanda)
- Help - Ibisobanuro
- Donate - Gira icyo utanga
- Toolbox - Ibikoresho
- What links here - Icyo kiherekeza hano
- Related changes - Ibihindutse kubyerekeye uru rwandiko
- Upload file - Bika idosiye hano
- Special pages - Inyandiko zidasanzwe
- Search - Shakisha
- Page - Inyandiko
- User page - Inyandiko ya umukoresha
- Discussion - Ikiganiro
- Read - Soma
- Edit - Hindura
- View history - Reba amateka
- Move - Imura
- Log in - Injira
- Log out - Sohoka
- My talk - Ibiganiro byanjye
- My preferences - Ibyo mpitamo
- My watchlist - Inyandiko nkurikirana
- My contributions - Inkunga yanjye
- Talk: - Ikiganiro:
- User: - Umukoresha:
- User talk: - Ikiganiro cya umukoresha:
- Category: - Icyiciro:
- Special: - Ibidasanzwe:
- Template: - Urugero:
- Help: - Ibisobanuro:
- File: - Idosiye:
- Image: - Ishusho:
- Portal: - Irembo:
- I need some more prefixes (Media:, Wikipedia talk:, File talk:, MediaWiki talk:, Template talk:, Help talk: and Category talk:) Regards, Vogone (SWMT) 21:32, 23 February 2013 (UTC)
- Media: - Can't really get my head around this one. Maybe you can still use "Idosiye:".
- Wikipedia talk: - Ikiganiro cya Wikipedia
- File talk: - Ikiganiro cya idosiye
- MediaWiki talk: - Ikiganiro cya MediaWiki
- Template talk: - Ikiganiro cya urugero
- Help talk: - Ikiganiro cya ibisobanuro
- Category talk: - Ikiganiro cya icyiciro
And for the times in the user talk signatures (grammatically months shouldn't be capitalised there but here I have to):
- January - Mutarama
- February - Gashyantare
- March - Werurwe
- April - Mata
- May - Gicurasi
- June - Kanema
- July - Nyakanga
- August - Kanama
- September - Nzeri
- October' - Ukwakira
- November - Ugushyingo
- December - Ukuboza
I made and/or corrected translations for the namespaces on TranslateWiki a few days ago but they're not taking any effect here. Am I supposed to wait for some time or...? Davykamanzi → uruganiriro • inkunga 14:36, 4 gicurasi 2014 (UTC)
Accomodating both English speakers and French speakers Edit
This Wikipedia should take steps to accomodate both English speakers and French speakers:
- External links, if unavailable in Kinyarwanda, should have both English and French versions linked
- In case of Rwandan government agencies, universities, schools, etc., use the http://wayback.archive.org Wayback Machine to find earlier French versions of pages. Link to the current English version and to the historical French version
- When displaying maps/diagrams/etc. that are unavailable in Kinyarwanda but are available in both English and French, display the English version but provide a wikilink to the French version
Content Translation tool announcement: Machine translation support through Google Translate enabled for Kinyarwanda Edit
Recently Google announced the availability of 5 more languages on Google Translate. This allows us to add machine translation support for Kinyarwanda on the Content Translation tool. As part of ongoing maintenance, this has now been enabled, and you can use it while translating Wikipedia articles into Kinyarwanda.
Please note, machine translation is an optional feature in Content Translation, and translators choose the best options for the content that they are translating. We strongly recommend that you read through the Help documents to get familiar with the process of using machine translation with Content Translation and the measures that exist to preserve the quality of machine-translated text through reviews and restrictions. If you have any feedback or questions, please do not hesitate to contact us through the Content Translation Project talk page, or on Phabricator ticket number 246319.
This message is written in English. Please help us translate it for the benefit of other users of this Wikipedia.
Improving the translation support for Kinyarwanda Wikipedia Edit
Apologies as this message is not in your native language, Please help translate to your language.
Content translation has been successful in supporting the translation process on many Wikipedia communities, and we want to help additional wikis with the potential to grow using translation as part of a new initiative.
Content translation facilitates the creation of Wikipedia articles by translating content from other languages. It has been used already to create more than half a million articles. In addition, the tool provides mechanisms to encourage the creation of good quality content, preventing the publication of lightly edited machine translations. In general, our analysis shows that the translations produced are less likely to be deleted than the articles started from scratch.
Kinyarwanda Wikipedia editors have used Content translation to create more than one hundred articles. We think that there is potential to use translation to create more articles, expand existing ones, and attract new editors that learn how to make productive edits. Translation can help the community to reduce the language gap with other languages and grow the number of editors in a sustainable way. In order to achieve this goal, we want to collaborate with you to make Content translation more visible in the Kinyarwanda Wikipedia and support new ways to translate.
As a first step, during the next weeks, we plan to enable Content translation by default on Kinyarwanda Wikipedia. That will make it easy for users to discover the tool through several entry points. However, users not interested in translation will still be able to disable it from their preferences.
Please feel free to share any comment in this conversation thread.
hello UOzurumba (WMF),Thanks a lot for the updates, but as a reminder the auto generated translations results in the creation of sentences that do not add up(make sensible) sentences in Kinyarwanda.(forgive my choice of words ,If I was to write in Kinyarwanda ,It would have been better.....would you advise us the native kinyarwanda speakers to come with an initiative to translate existing EN wp article and other language articles to Kinyarwanda manually? Ndahiro derrick (talk) 13:32, 11 May 2021 (UTC)
- Hello Ndahiro derrick,
- Thank you for your feedback. I do understand your problems with the integrated machine translation service not being accurate. However, you can decide to :start your translation in Content Translation with an empty paragraph. You can find the "Start with an empty paragraph" option on the right panel, where :you have the "initial translation" dropdown.
- Having said the above, I will encourage your community to keep using the Machine Translation integrated services if you can, because publishing a corrected translation with the tool helps translation services improve by exposing all the translation corrections through an API and data dumps which the service provider can use to improve the existing services. In addition, some of the translation services provide specific ways you can make their project better to serve your community.
- Once again, thank you for your feedback, and you can continue to provide feedback about the Content Translation tool to make it better.
Admin request: Update to main page formatting Edit
I've been speaking to user:Ndahiro derrick who suggested that it is ready to mvoe to the main page. Since I am not an administrator on this wiki, could one of you do the copypaste to move it:
- Copy the text at Intangiriro/ikizamini and paste it over to Intangiriro
- the second line of that page will also need to be changed to
- the second line of that page will also need to be changed to
- Copy the text at Inyandikorugero:Intangiriro/ikizamini/styles.css and paste it to Inyandikorugero:Intangiriro/styles.css
- @User:Evolution and evolvability Just to confirm, Intangiriro/ikizamini overwrites Intangiriro and the styles.css is a simple move? --Minorax (talk) 12:27, 13 August 2021 (UTC)
- @User:Minorax Correct. Thanks for checking. Evolution and evolvability (talk) 14:37, 13 August 2021 (UTC)
- @User:Evolution and evolvability should be done now. Kindly check. --Minorax (talk) 02:33, 14 August 2021 (UTC)
- @User:Minorax Correct. Thanks for checking. Evolution and evolvability (talk) 14:37, 13 August 2021 (UTC)
2021 Voting Opens Edit
Voting for the 2021 Board of Trustees election is now open. Candidates from the community were asked to submit their candidacy. After a three week long Call for Candidates, there are 19 candidates for the 2021 election.
The Wikimedia movement has the opportunity to vote for the selection of community-and-affiliate trustees. By voting, you will help to identify those people who have the qualities to best serve the needs of the movement for the next several years. The Board is expected to select the four most voted candidates to serve as trustees. Voting closes 31 August 2021.
The Wikimedia Foundation Board of Trustees oversees the Wikimedia Foundation's operations. The Board wants to improve their competences and diversity as a team. They have shared the areas of expertise that they are currently missing and hope to cover with new trustees.
Read the full announcement.
Universal Code of Conduct - Enforcement draft guideline reviews Edit
The Universal Code of Conduct Phase 2 drafting committee would like comments about the enforcement draft guidelines for the Universal Code of Conduct (UCoC). This review period is planned for 17 August 2021 through 17 October 2021.
These guidelines are not final but you can help move the progress forward. The committee will revise the guidelines based upon community input.
There are planned live discussions about the UCoC enforcement draft guidelines:
Wikimania 2021 session - 16 August @ 11:00 UTC - 11:45 UTC
Conversation hours - 24 August, 31 August, 7 September @ 03:00 UTC & 14:00 UTC
Movement Charter Drafting Committee - Community Elections to take place October 11 - 24 Edit
This is a short message with an update from the Movement Charter process. The call for candidates for the Drafting Committee closed September 14, and we got a diverse range of candidates. The committee will consist of 15 members, and those will be (s)elected via three different ways.
The 15 member committee will be selected with a 3-step process:
- Election process for project communities to elect 7 members of the committee.
- Selection process for affiliates to select 6 members of the committee.
- Wikimedia Foundation process to appoint 2 members of the committee.
The community elections will take place between October 11 and October 24. The other process will take place in parallel, so that all processes will be concluded by November 1.
We are very happy about the wide range of diverse Wikimedians that are running for the election and selection processes for the drafting committee of the Movement Charter! As the number of candidates is quite large and thus informing yourself about them might be a bit more complicated, we want to try something different this time: We want to organize a so-called “Voting Advice Application (or “Election Compass) with statements related to the Movement Charter. All candidates can propose their statements here.
For the full context of the Movement Charter, its role, as well the process for its creation, please have a look at Meta. You can also contact us at any time on Telegram or via email (firstname.lastname@example.org). Best, Zuz (WMF) (talk) 10:53, 21 September 2021 (UTC)
Learn how Movement Strategy Implementation Grants can support your Movement Strategy plans Edit
Movement Strategy Implementation grants now provide more than $2,000 USD to put Movement Strategy plans into action. Find out more about Movement Strategy Implementation grants, the criteria, and how to apply here.
Also, the Movement Charter Drafting Committee election is still ongoing. It would be great to increase community participation. If you haven't voted now is the time. Please vote here before October 24. Regards, Zuz (WMF) (talk) 15:46, 20 October 2021 (UTC)
The Call for Feedback about the Board of Trustees elections is now open Edit
The Call for Feedback: Board of Trustees elections is now open and will close on 7 February 2022.
With this Call for Feedback, the Movement Strategy and Governance team is taking a different approach. This approach incorporates community feedback from 2021. Instead of leading with proposals, the Call is framed around key questions from the Board of Trustees. The key questions came from the feedback about the 2021 Board of Trustees election. The intention is to inspire collective conversation and collaborative proposal development about these key questions.
There are two confirmed questions that will be asked during this Call for Feedback:
- What is the best way to ensure more diverse representation among elected candidates? The Board of Trustees noted the importance of selecting candidates who represent the full diversity of the Wikimedia movement. The current processes have favored volunteers from North America and Europe.
- What are the expectations for the candidates during the election? Board candidates have traditionally completed applications and answered community questions. How can an election provide appropriate insight into candidates while also appreciating candidates’ status as volunteers?
There is one additional question that may be presented during the Call about selection processes. This question is still under discussion, but the Board wanted to give insight into the confirmed questions as soon as possible. Hopefully if an additional question is going to be asked, it will be ready during the first week of the Call for Feedback.
Wikipedia: Admin request Edit
hello User:Minorax and User:Kmoksy:
I would like to be granted the administrative rights on the rw Wikipedia. My native language is Kinyarwanda. I understand Wikipedia policies, and I would like to be granted this right so as to be able to effectively ad deliberately maintain rw Wikipedia.
I've made over 2000 contributions to both English and rw Wikipedia and have trained more than 40 newbies who are active contributors as of May.2022.
Given this right, my contributions will extend but are not limited to : cleaning backlog, protecting pages, dealing with disputes, maintaining content, creating project pages and categories, and provision of quick and understandable feedback to newbies.
Currently, there is a lack of regular administrator Maintainance of rw Wikipedia, which has led to multiple Wikipedia policy violations.
- Just a comment: you are not supposed to ask Minorax and Kmoksy about this. They are users from other wikis. The most important responses here are supposed to be from other editors in the Kinyarwanda Wikipedia. --Amir E. Aharoni (talk) 16:37, 9 Gicurasi 2022 (UTC)
(+) Support Edit
- supportBirakwiyeko tugira umucungarubuga rwa Wikipedia mu Ikinyarwanda kuko usanga haramakosa abarimo ntibayakosore kuko abacunga urubuga bashobora kuba batumvaneza ikinyarwanda byabari byiza mugihe twagira umuyobozi wurubuga nukuvuga ngo birakwiye ko Ndahiro Derrick yaba Admin nubusa twasabaga.
- supportit will be our pleasure to have an administrator who knows very well kinyarwanda language both written and speaking so that he may collect easily and effectivelyBold text the mistakes which appear in more articles on wikipedia kinyarwanda. I support Derrick because he is able, smart and always courgeous. Giseletuy (talk)
- support we are very kindly appreciating for having Wikipedia in Kinyarwanda language because it help our community for being served with many article in Kinyarwanda and it increase Wikipedia users. that is why we are asking for support of having system Administrator who knows Kinyarwanda for collecting some mistakes found in same articles on Kinyarwanda Wikipedia. And i Believe that Derrick will serve it professionally. thank youNishimirwe (talk)
- supportThere are so many Mistakes in Kinyarwanda Articles. We hope you can understand us on this inquiry due to language barriers.Rosine Igirimpuhwe (talk)
- supportHere we need your contribution to correct some mistakes made in the kinyarwanda articles. In this regard we wish to have admin who will be responsible to correct that mistakesEndikuemmy (talk)
- support the best thing which can happen to Kinyarwanda Users or rw.Wikipedia.org consumers is having an admin who can correct and verify the articles regularly before it reaches in article space. Derrick is a Rwandan, he loves sharing free knowledge, he understand the target of movement than any other volunteer I know so he is a perfect choice.MrTallBoy (talk) 22:30, 18 Gicurasi 2022 (UTC)
- support ,Ningombwa kandi birakwiye ko Wikipedia yacu igira umuyobozi wunvaneza urururimi rwacu for that reason I believe that Derrick Ndahiro deserves that privilege to Admin Kinyarwanda Wikipedia together we can make difference and help to correct some mistakes on rw.wikipedia.org.~*support Germain92. community user group Rwanda --Germain92 (talk) 09:15, 21 Gicurasi 2022 (UTC)
- support Wikimedia Rwanda needs a Kinyarwanda language administrator, I support Ndahiro Derrick for being an administrator who understands those responsibilities. .Nkurudeo (talk)
- support Having an admin from Rwanda who well understand Kinyarwanda (all vocabulary, ...) to rw.Wikipedia.org it is really a big pleasure, I wish to Support Ndahiro Derrick, he is a Rwanda, speaks well Kinyarwanda and I know that he has the full capacity to take Kinyarwanda's admin responsibilities because he has a lot of vocabulary, hardiworking one, best editor, ..., I am sure that supporting him is the greatest thing I can't regreat. Cnyirahabihirwe123 (talk) 14:05, 21 Gicurasi 2022 (UTC)
- support I support the idea of having WP Kinyarwanda admins to improve the quality of articles and Ndahiro derrick has been doing a good job, thus giving him admin rights would be a great steps for the Kinyarwanda speaking community. Mrbobax (talk) 11:12, 2 Kamena 2022 (UTC)
(-) Oppose Edit
(0) Neutral Edit
Gusaba kugirwa Umucungarubuga Edit
MurahoUser:Minorax naUser:Kmoksy: Nifuzaga kugirwa umucungarubuga kuri wikipediya y'ikinyarwanda. Ikinyarwanda ni ururimi rwanjye kavukire ,kandi nkivuga ndetse nkanacyandika neza. Nsobanukiwe amategeko agenga urubuga rwa wikipediya,bityo mpawe uburenganzira bwo kuba umucungarubuga ,byatuma imikoreshereze ya wikipediya y'ikinyarwanda irushaho kuba mwiza ndetse n'inyandindiko zandikwaho zikagira ireme birushijeho.
Manze kwandika inyandiko zirenga 2000 kuei wikipediya y'icyongereza ndetse n'ikinyarwanda,kandi nanahuguye abandi barenga 40 uko bikorwa ndetse bamwe muri bo ubu ni abakoresha bahoraho ba wikipediya mu ndimi zitandukanye.
Nimpabwa uburenganzira bwo kuba umucungarubuga zakora byinshi bitandukanye harimo: kurinda inyandiko zisanzwe zanditse kuri urubuga,inshya zizandikwaho ndetse no guhugura abanditsi bashya hagamijwe kwirinda kwica amahamwe agenda wikipediya ndetse no gukemura kutumvikana bishobora kuba hagati y'abanditsi uko ari kwose kandi zafatanya n'abandi muri ibi bikorwa.
Kuri ubu, ntago gucunga uru rubuga bikorwa mu buryo buhoraho, bityo hari amahame agenga urubuga rwa wikipediya adakurizwa rimwe na rimwe bityo ugansaga ,urubugu ruriho inyandiko zifite imwandikire itariyo cyangwa hari n'inyandiko zitujuje amabwiriza y'imwandikire yemewe mu rurimi rw'ikinyarwanda.
Greats, I asking in hope common.css and common.js could be added to MediyaWiki for use of Infobox, Navbox and other useful tools (such as use of flatlist, etc....).
The main two I think are need added are MediyaWiki:Common.css, MediyaWiki:Common.js. It seems common.css was deleted in 2007, and common.js was never added. Both can be found on en or sw wikis. (en.WP links en:MediaWiki:Common.css, en:MediaWiki:Common.js). Or Swahili if you prefer, or as reference, can be found on Sw.WP MediaWiki: https://sw.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maalum:KurasaZote?from=&to=&namespace=8. Thank you. BevoLJ (talk) 04:34, 21 Gicurasi 2022 (UTC)